Full time job, 40 hour per week, 1 Year contract, with a decent compensation package:
- Gross salary €3000,- – €3900,- per month
- 25 Vacation days
- 8% holiday allowance
- Once per year free travel to home country
- €1500,- contribution to relocation cost
- Company Laptop – (Choose your own – max value EUR 3000)
- Company Mobile phone
- 2 Trainings per year
- Apartment in/near Amsterdam for first 3 months
- Plenty Career opportunities – we grow together!
- Work from our nice office @ Scalehub Amsterdam Amstel business park
- Unlimited access to gym workout sessions www.workoutamsterdam.nl @ Scalehub Amstel business park
- Mastering state-of-the art network- and performance-analytics technology
Note on COVID19
The Corona crisis impacts our clients and the rest of the telecom sector. Together with our clients and partners we are adjusting to the new normal, with potential new outbreaks and lock-down situations. This requires flexibility. We keep fine tuning and adapting our business. As situations may change from time to time, we invite you to reach out to us, and discuss. Together we’ll find a way forward!
About the Role
We are running a state-of-the art dynamic 24/7 network service operation with high levels of automation. We are looking for a Network (Performance) Engineer based out of Amsterdam, reporting directly to our Chief Technical officer. The scope of work is international, as our clients are large multinational corporations. This will be a second step in your career.
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Customer focussed
- Wants to Get Things Done (result-oriented)
- Good command of the English language, and one more language
- Passion for automation & programming
- Willingness to learn
- Network & analytics
- TCP/IP, Routing
- Technical Degree in IT, software development, and/or networking.
- Creative troubleshooter
- Drive to learn, constantly improve and innovate.
- (Light) programming (e.g. bash scripting, perl, python)
Our enterprise clients rely on IPknowledge for continuous and secure cloud access worldwide.:
- Assist with design & implementation of secure global enterprise networks
- Set up monitoring and alerting for global SASE SD-WAN networks including internet access lines
- Further enhance our in-house developed systems for global network registration, monitoring, analytics, service assurance, reporting and workflow management.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line technical support.
- Coordinate activities of multiple teams including technology vendors and Internet Service Providers.
- Work hand-in-hand with our 24/7 Network Operations Center in Amsterdam, who handle 1st line support
Key Performance Objectives:
- Accurate analysis of customer IT infrastructure landscape
- Seamless migration of our clients to a fully managed secure SD-WAN
- Delivery of secure, continuous and performant global network service
- Collecting of network performance metrics & alerting to global ISPs
- Timely and accurate reporting to Service Delivery Manager and Customer
- Maximize site availability (minimize downtime)
- Swift (automated) Root Cause Analysis
- short MTTR
- Handling of incidents, changes and problem management
We are ambitious
and deliver on our promise:
“we grow together”