Securing your enterprise network worldwide at attractive costs with the flexibility and scalability that is expected today. Which deployment and management models are currently available for SD-WAN? How does the selected management model impact security, network costs and agility? How do emerging managed SD-WAN offerings differ from legacy managed network services? These three questions and many more will be answered in our webinar on Tuesday, November 3nd 2020.
First things first …
CIOs, IT managers and IT architects are invited to our webinar on Tuesday November 3rd at 11:00 am together with Cato Networks. Cato Networks were the first to move SD-WAN and security to the Cloud by building a global SASE platform.
5 reasons to learn more about SASE
- SASE is the most disruptive security framework according to the renowned research firm Gartner.
- Due to the recent global pandemic, traditional MPLS networks will be too expensive and will no longer match the degree of flexibility and scalability that is required.
- Data consumption from mobile devices increases worldwide, so the data traffic exchanged between smartphone and business applications must be secure.
- Are your current cloud services still manageable? SASE SD-WAN provides a better grip on ‘cloudification’.
- How to free yourself from expensive telecom providers, long-term agreements and international circuits.
Specialists from Cato Networks and IPknowledge will answer your questions about SASE and SD-WAN. Eyal Webber-Zvik, the Vice President of Product Marketing and Business Development of Cato Network, is one of the guest speakers. Reason 6 to participate is that you get all the information from the source.
Not convinced yet?
Enterprise network security is changing forever. Large organizations that want to ensure a security in this cloud era need a purpose-built architecture. That is what you can read in this blog.
Hope to see you soon!